Aims of Vijñāna Parishad of India
- To work for the developments of Mathematical Sciences in India
- To encourage the interaction of Mathematics with Engineering, Industrial, Medical, Social, Physical, Biological and Computer Sciences
- To encourage the Mathematics Education
- To publish advanced books
- To establish Local chapters (Units) of the Parishad in different Universities
- To organize Conferences, Symposia, Exhibitions, Fairs and Workshops etc.
- To award prizes to talented students
- To honor teachers and researchers of international repute for their outstanding contribution and Distinguished Services rendered to their subject, Vijñāna Parishad of India and National Development by DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD.
- Very few Senior Life Members should also be honored for their unique work of eminency and to nominate as Fellows of VPI (FVPI)
Activities of Vijñāna Parishad of India
- To publish Research Journals and Monographs in Mathematical Sciences
- To publish Journals for popularizing Mathematics Teaching
- To hold Conferences, Symposia, Exhibitions, and Fairs for the development of Mathematical Sciences
- To establish libraries for research scholars to take the steps considered necessary to promote the aims of the Parishad
Jñānābha, Vol. 45 (2015)
(Dedicated to Honor Prof. H.M. Srivastava During his Platinum Jubilee Celebrations)
is now available. Contact any of the editors to get a copy of the journal.
H.M. Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org), R.C.Singh Chandel (email@example.com)
18th Annual and 1st International Conference of Vijñāna Parishad of India
COMPUTATIONAL AND INTEGRATIVE SCIENCES
(Dedicated to Honor Professor H.M. Srivastava during his Platinum Jubilee Celebrations)
(To Honor Professor V.P. Saxena)
was held at MANIT, BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA on December 11-14, 2015